What happens when you combine berries with tropical fruits?
A yummy, sweet and slightly tangy combo!
I love experimenting with new smoothie flavors every day – and today I found a new favorite.
This bowl is perfectly sweet, a little tangy, creamy, and has a subtle pineapple flavor that you’ll love.
I used fresh pineapple because I’m in the tropics, but frozen pineapple works just as well.
The secret to making a creamy bowl is avocado and banana – you can make anything creamy with these two.
- One cup of blackberries contains 50% of your vitamin C daily intake needs. In this recipe we are using 1 1/2 cups, so you will cover 75% of your daily needs.
- Blackberry consumption can improve short-term memory, motor, and cognitive performance, according to research.
- Acai berries can be beneficial for exercising: They can reduce muscle damage after exercise, improve the antioxidant capacity in your blood, and lower cholesterol levels.
- Avocado is rich in fiber, vitamin K, and pantothenic acid. The type of fat in avocado is mostly monounsaturated fat, which promotes heart health.
- Pineapple is rich in vitamin C, manganese, and copper.